Just to put things right - I wasn't upset at the joke - I thought it was
hilarious, - I just didn't like the comment that was made after it - which
apparently I completely misunderstood, because I thought the writer was taking
offense on behalf of Baptists, etc. Anyway  I apologize, if I hurt anybody's
feelings, I was really just making a misguided rush to somebody 's defense,
I'm not really sure whose!
Hilary Blue