Ivan, I number amongst those on this list who are very concerned by your
predicament.  If only there were something I could do -  but living in
Michigan certainly limits my ability to respond to your dilemma.

I'm most concerned that you using up valuable energy to deal with this
problem.  If you're losing sleep and not eating then you'll be open to any
'bug' that happens upon you and the consequences could be severe.  It is my
hope that you consider hospitalizing yourself (your doctor could easily
arrange for this) - even if only for a short period of time in the event
that your situation worsens for two reasons:

    1.  You'll get some needed sleep and food.
    2.  Social services within the hospital setting will be able to set up a
system of 24 hour  home care.

I understand that you wish to be independent, but you cannot continue to
remain even marginally healthy while attempting to deal  with all of the
problems involved in not having a care giver.
-------
Sincerely
Mary Ann