Hello.

I just read in your post in the PD Digest that (a) you're trying to reach
Dr. Birkmayer and (b) that Dr. Birkmayer died about a year ago.

Interesting predicament.

I suspect that you're referring to 2 different people, however. There's Dr.
Walther Birkmayer, who did pass away about a year or two ago; but there is
also his son, Dr. Georg Birkmayer, who continues the work as head of the
same Parkinson's Research Institute in Vienna, and also is an authority on
PD & NADH.

I believe that you can probably get a message through to Dr. Georg Birkmayer
via contacting the Menuco Corporation (based in NYC), though of course I
think it's always best to go straight to the source.

-- SJS
   11/13/98