well i said i would let the family know what i would do. after a talk or as
we can it round table talk. my nero says he under stands he will tell doc
he will take care of me meds and when. he is to consult whit my nero. on
every thing. and i get to wait to see if i am right. was giving a fast look
over. i must be lucky to get a Nero, and a MD to listen and to explain
things. both say that is what does as much as any doc can do. and it will
paints to get well faster. i all ready DR. that said i had right on my
decision  dumb keyboard can't spell.  GOT VIVIAN A CRYSTAL BEAR WITH HER
BIRTH STONE IN IT BELLY

                                      I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                     LOVE OF MY LIVE-52

                                    BEST MEDS FOR PD IS