As this is the end of my first week on the list and considering the heavy
topics that were discussed, i would like to go into the weekend on a humorous
note.

The question is are we really that stupid?

On my hairdryer instructions
        Do not use while sleeping

On a bag of Fritos
        You could be a winner! No purchase necessary.  Details inside.

On a bar of Dial soap
        Directions: use like regular soap.

Frozen dinner that says
        Serving suggestion: Defrost

On a hotel provided shower cap in a box
        Fits one head

On a string of Chinese made Christmas lights
        For indoor or outdoor use only

On an American Airlines packet of nuts
        Instructions:open packet, eat nuts

On a Swedish made chainsaw
        Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands.

And finally how many times have we walked into a public building and noticed
the little sign affixed to the glass that says "No dogs allowed except seeing
eye dogs"
Who is going to read that?

Have a great weekend and remember man is the only creature endowed with the
power of laughter.

Keep smiling

Tom Kelly
49/30/27