Hi  Mary Ann,

I am grateful to you fo your letter of concern. Some signifcant
improvements are now in place.  WE (my 6  part-time caregivers and I) are
now in a team, and we  intend to  proceed as follows, for the next few
days.  What you will read below should alleviate your concerns
substantially.

This morning,  I saw my psychologist.  He is now going to be
communicating with my neurologist and with the APDA's Young Onset
offices.   I am now well-covered by this system of 6 different
caregivers, except 3 of the 5  nights between Tuesday and Saturday, which
are being covered as needed by 2 friends.

To close this gap fully, we meanwhile are interviewing two women, one
today at 6 30 PM, and one tomorrow at 10 AM.  Each of them has told us
that she could be available for nights on a REGULAR basis. My friend
Jeffrey, also, did arrive,  late last night.  He has agreed that he is
definitely good for 2 nights a week, and on an on-call basis, possibly
more. He will cover me tonight if noone is in place on the "team."

Today, I feel better than I must have implied to you. I am eating well.
I am still sleeping enough--but like anyone in a tough period, I am
stressed more than usual

Temporary  hospitalization is a risk -- because if a person is not  at
home,  the complications of entering into a beaurocracy might ensue.  So,
the caregiver search. interview and hire plan is the best plan for the
moment, and will hopefully be very fruitful.

Finally, Jay has just called me from New Jersey, and is reconsidering.
We are discussing options that allow him to return here.

Mary Ann,  I hope our new,  team approach, relieves you of many of your
concerns.

Thanks again.

IVAN :-) :-)
^^^^^^WARM GREETINGS  FROM^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Ivan Suzman         48/12/9.5         [log in to unmask]
Portland, Maine    Land of lighthouses  40     deg. F