I receive the same empty messages.  I receive a lot of attachments from
other individuals & groups & have no problem receiving them.  So, I really
don't think it is always attachments.  I agree with Kathy, it's really
frustrating when you somehow didn't receive the original message, but then
receive all the follow-up messages.

I also have trouble with some messages hanging up in my mailbox. This is a
regular weekly problem (last week it was twice). They always seem  to be
messages that are press releases.  I have discussed this with my server many
times, but they don't have any ideas as to how to fix this problem other
than deleting the message.  This is the only group that this happens to.
The only good thing about this is that my server knows me by name now.

Anyone have any ideas?
Linda

Subject: empty posts

>Dear List,
>
>Has anyone had the experience of getting messages from listmembers with no
>message contained in them?
<SNIP>