Hello friends,

If you know of ANYONE who could be interested in staying with me and one
kitty (Winnie), in my beautiful, newly remodelled PARKINSON'S-ADAPTED
HOUSE, please contact me IMMEDIATELY.
 I am trying to avoid even a short-term hospitalization for exhaustion
,and to find a NIGHTTIME CAREGIVER or HOUSEMATE for the forseeable
future. A move to hospital for lack of nighttime caregiver could imply
Medicaid  Recovery Act problems for me, according to a CNA I know. She
said there can be a capturing of my house by the State, even though the
mortgage is all paid off after years of hard work! I'm OK tonight because
a friend is staying here but tomorrow night and beyond is at this moment
(12:49 AM Eastern US time) unknown.

This could be a perfect opportunity for somebody who reads
this.........piano-players especially ......

 from Ivan Suzman,48, in 12th year of young-onset Parkinson's- a tough
battleground at this moment