 November 7, 1998

Dear Friends:

A short time ago I indicated to this group that I was building a database of
all the PD support groups in the US. Quite frankly the information flow on
your support groups has been a pleasant supprise. The information keeps coming
in and is presenting me with a substantial project. The Nationals and several
states as well as individuals have sent me info. I am trying to verify the
accuracy of each and every group submitted to me.
I am a one finger typist during my on periods so the list is gradually being
put together.

I have about 2200 groups identified but about 60 to 70 percent of the
information is defective in some manner as I check the groups out.

So many have sent information that I feel compelled to acknowledge your
support for this task.  Once completed any one with PD or a reasonable contact
with the PD community can use the list and I can make mailing labels if that
suits your needs.

Thanks for all your support.

Dale Severance  (57/12)