Ivan called me last night, he is quite concerned to say the least.  I had
worked 14 hours at a church bazaar and must have fell asleep right after the
phone call.  To make a long story short, Ivan cannot get a cg, which we all
know, but it is getting desperate.  If anyone is on the list who lives near
him, or knows anyone somewhere near him, or anyone on the care giver's list
who can find him someone near him.  He must have someone who can stay at night
with him.  Last night, he found someone from his church, but I don't know if
the gentleman can stay tonight.  I'm really afraid he may lose everything,
because of his inability to stay by himself.  His hands have
not been able to even pick up his pills at night.  What can we do?  I live too
far, in Pa. He even said if someone was on vacation, maybe they could stop for
a few days.  I'm at my wits end, please can someone help one of the community.
I'm even taking a chance and listing his phone number, with his permission,
but if he doesn't answer, please wait for the beep to leave a message.
Camille, Hilary, Dale,Bill, or anyone else, any ideas??????
Ivan-  207-797-8488 or e-mail me [log in to unmask]
Gerry and Brig
,