Janet, I would like to thank you for your contributions to this list,
including the "Oller" posting I have been on this list for nearly four
years I have yet to see where your judgment on unmaking Snake oil sales
persons has been wrong and I think that record is still in tack. Thanks
for the excellent job of exposing them. from this moment on I will delete
any post with the subject "New to the list / i smell a rat..."