>I was going through some old papers and I came across this
>poem I wrote years ago. Thought I'd share it.
>Bill

So glad you shared this touching and honest poem, Bill, and I wonder if you
have ever sent  it to one of the PD orgs to be considered for publication?
Perhaps the Young Onset Newsletter that APDA publishes?  It says so well
what so many feel and can't express.

        Camilla Hewson Flintermann              <[log in to unmask]>

                        #  "...everywhere I go,         #
                        #      I find that a poet                       #
                        #      has been there                   #
                        #      before me..."                    #
                        #         ...Sigmund Freud              #