Helen, that is a lovely and loving tribute to one who must have been a
wonderful mother and friend.
I guess mothers have a reputation for putting others ahead of themselves,
but not all of them live up to it!  Yours (and mine) did, and for that we
are thankful.

>Re Adult Children of PWP.
>
>I seem to have a different feeling about parents and parenting.  Mu mother
>died long before my PD and I long for her caring and gentle touch.   I don't
>wish she knew about my condition now but it would have brought out the best
>in both of us.  Her greatest joy and my greatest solice was always when we
>could do anything for each other.   Her caring went much further than just her
>family.  She was not educated beyond high school but her wisdom to me was
>awesome.  My greatest regret with PD is that it somewhat limited my patterning
>my life after hers.  She used to say you only have what you give. I never
>quiet knew what she meant by that until after she was gone and even to this
>day I hear what a difference she made in peoples lives, some I didn't know and
>much of what she did NO one knew.
SNIPPED

        Camilla Flintermann                                      Oxford,OH

+  +
                     +    "In all beginnings, endings lie enfolded,     +
                     +        implicit and invisible as roots."
+
                     +       from: "Leaving the Garden"--CHF             +
+  +