To all you caring , compassionate and considerate people out there,

Unfortunately, when I recently established myself as an independent entity ,
and adopted the identity of [log in to unmask], all my records on
[log in to unmask] were inadvertently destroyed.  So I have no memory of
anything before last Tuesday, 11/10/98.

I am trying to put together a selection of the wonderful outpouring of support
and love that were posted re Ivan Suzman's recent ordeal for possible use  for
TV or other publication.

And of course, now I don't have most of it.  Did anybody else keep a record of
the interchange? If so, would you please let me know, and possibly forward
copies thereof. Also, if anybody still has the addresses of shows like Oprah,
and or any useful web sites, please pass them on.

Also, any ideas and suggestions are always welcome.

Thanks

Hilary Blue