Are you talking about inferon? It has been two years since I last went for
an exam, at that time I was evaluated for a liver transplant, and inferon
was not considered due to the amount of cirrosis. Some freinds went on that
treatment and got worse. It appears to be controversial, or was at that
time.

Originally I was diagnosed with type "B" (this was before they even had a
"C" classification) the different stories I've been told by different
doctors and the number on contradictions is a nightmare. One doctor tried to
put me on steroids, and stopped treating me when I showed him a report that
steroids increased mortality rates.

Basically I'm afraid of doctors, and the depression I suffered when I was
going to them worsened my condition every time.

David