Thanks for the kind words, Gina, and the hugs, they mean a lot.  I get annoyed
when people take themselves so seriously, honestly, sometimes, I'm afraid I
will say the wrong thing and some will be offended.  I admit, I do have weird
sense of humor sometimes, but I try not to let it offend someone.  If a person
intentionally is rude, that's another story, but honest humor is what gets all
of us through each day. I enjoy Bruce and Ken, because I know they are
kidding, at least I hope they are.  Here we go again.
Gerry and Brig