Particularily, given the day recently past, Remembrance day, we may
keep in mind the thousands who died so we may enjoy freedom of
expression. If  I'm  not beating a dead horse, more on pro-life/
pro-choice: As I've stated before I can  see BOTH sides of the
issue. I wouldn't want anbortion to become a form of birth control,
or as a means of making a profit (sale of tissue?) What I can't see
or condone isthe murder of doctors who are performing them. How can
somone claim to be pro-life when they feel justified in taking one?
Am I the only one on this planet that remembers "The Royal Commission
On New Reproductive Technology?" That report dealt with all the religious
ethical, moral,  scientific, practical and every other type of question,
regarding use of fetal tissue, with guidelines included. Every one
concerned had their input considered. I've given up on a cure from
fetal cells from abortions the hope lies with the independant companies
developing them synthetically. Surely to God, no one can complain
about  that!
 I have had Paarkinson's for 13 years now, and I'm 42. Seperated, broke,
taking tons of drugs, have had a Pallidotomy. I want a CURE, a chance at
a life free of pills, cramps,  freezing, nausea, depression....
People who throw roadblocks in the path of a cure for degenerative
diseases should walk a mile in my shoes.
Bill                42 (402?) 13 years