In a message dated 11/14/98 12:00:53 AM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 > Is there any hope for my mom? She had trouble with most of the Parkinson's
 > drugs including requip.

Susan,

She sounds "undermedicated" to me.  I believe if it were my Mom, I would want
to check on what else she is taking.  Sometimes little old ladies are assumed
to be battling constipation and started on something like Reglan more or less
automatically.  The culprit might be the anticholenergic drug from which she
is withdrawing or may be an anti-dopa drug she might also be getting.

Regards,
WHH 55/19