One possible answer is the establishment of group homes - shared assisted
living facilities.  They do not even have ot be formal institutionalized
arrangements.  If several young PWPs get together, and set up house together,
it would be beneficial to all concerned. The legal niceties would have to be
worked out, but think of it. We all have different timetables for our offs and
ons, so would probably be able to assist each other through difficult times.
And we would share caregivers, bringing down the cost, and the number of cgs,
quite considerable for each pwp.  And we would be of an age, and more
compatible, than if we were thrown to the lions in a nursing home or similar.
Any suggestions?

Hilary Blue