> Saying that he is "deeply troubled" by the creation of part-human,
> part-cow embryonic stem cells, President Clinton has directed the
> National Bioethics Advisory Commission to consider the implications
> of the research

Is he is afraid of someone creating a half-cow half-human type of
creature?  I don't know the current scientific possiblities, but this
sounds a little like believing in bad science fiction.  I would, by
the way, have no problem with receiving a graft of cow cells, and I
doubt that I would start giving milk or chewing a cud as a result.

Phil Tompkins
(Moo)