Everyone, please refrain from personal attacks, sarcasm, biased policing,
etc.  There is room here to both present one's opinions, even if one stands
to profit, and to challenge another's, without resorting to name-calling and
similar tactics.  I am personally offended by the way these challenges are
being presented and also to their presumption to be protecting the rest of
us.  I know they don't speak for me nor do I feel I need outside protection.

I have no problems with challenging another, or even being challenged
myself.  I have in fact been a participant from both sides before, not on
this issue specifically, but I have had on other lists people who have
disagreed with me in a manner that questioned my intelligence, and even my
right to hold my own opinion.  I welcome disagreement, for it serves to make
us all rethink our own conclusions, however, the way in which it is
presented is critical.  I do have problems with the way this is all being
handled.  A simple solution could be to research the info as presented, and
if something is found, such as this web site mentioned where these products
are sold, then post the info found (such as the web address), but please
refrain from making personal judgements and attacks.  The rest of us can
take this info which was found and do with it what we will or won't.  I
appreciate the effort that went into the "background check", but I can
determine the value of any info found myself.

If anyone feels the need to get sarcastic, personal, and rude, please keep
it private between the two parties and don't presume to speak for us all.
Sorry if I offend, but hey, I'm just trying to express my feelings on this
recent behavior and how it has offended me, without getting into personal
attacks.  I respect everyone's opinions as well as their motives, but I'll
judge the facts for myself.

Thank you.

Wendy Tebay