Ivan,

Thank you for your reply.  Below are the answers to your questions.

1.  I received the information from a source who is well educated in
Parkinson's.  Questions that I can not answer alone I have resources available
and people across the country to assist myself.

2.  These pathways are:  MAO-B and COMT metabolic pathways.  Two pathways that
can break down dopamine in the brain.

3.  No, Eldepryl and COMT do not do the same thing.  Two different mechanisms
of action. Tasmar is NOT an MAO-B inhibitor.  Tasmar is a COMT inhibitor.

4.  I indicated 100mg 3 times a day (TID) which is a total daily dose of
300mg.

I hope I could answer your questions, let me know if I could help any further,

Dominic