i saw the kind of help or debate on my falling closeing of my eyes not
pro/life o choice it is not PD RE LATE D. med never i mean never say how
much you take but what one helped you. snake oil there is other webs for it
we have lot smart folks on list. stay with what we all can understand
about. not a snake oil. if some tries to let all not give them any kind of
a answer. or bother to reply to it.  then some will catch on . it happened
be for so let  let him run off the mouth.  i never got to finish school war
you know my school is one of hard knocks. i am going to try some of the
advice i read on walking and falling that is PD. AND WHAT THE LIST IS FOR
TO HELP PWP'S.  now is old good looking man get lot of you upset? lolo
lets all HELP ONE OTHER. still need help after 30 years of PD. WE GOT THE
TWO  BARB,S JANET,CAMMILLA THAT CAN JUMP IN. SAY HEY THAT S SAKE OIL. THEN
STOP OKDOKY.

                                         74/30 LIMA,OH

                                          I.Y.Q.  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                          LOVE OF MY LIFE-52