Okay, Janet, I've had my fill of you! The statements you are making about me
are false and liabelous. If indeed, you did honestly investigate my web
page, and you have anything more than a "pea-brain," your conclusions would
have been otherwise. Just reading my Bio should have been enough to disuade
this insanity on your part.

Perhaps it is YOU that is the Rat! Maybe you saw "Zen Buddhist" on my page
and suffer from a case of Religous Prejudice, or perhaps you are being paid
by the Pharmaceutical Companies to nip any natural alternatives in the bud.

What proof do you have regarding my motives? NONE! Does anything on my page
suggest the use of Aromatherapy for Medicinal Purposes? NO!

Let me give you another piece of information. I do have Sandalwood, even
though my page says I don't. In fact, I have a rather large quanity of
Sandalwood (Over 2 Kilos) Not only do I have a large quanity of Sandalwood,
but it is extremely high grade Mysor Sandalwood. It was brought to me over
three years ago by some friends who are in the Jewel trade from India. I
never know when they will show up. I used to get some every year. It's been
three years this time.

Now let me give you a little education in Sandalwood since you are obviously
painfully ignorant on the matter. It takes a hundred years for a tree to
produce oil. The Indian government is cracking down on exports and the price
of "true" Mysor Sandalwood is escalating dramatically.

But that's not the whole story: Sandalwood is one of those oils which
improves with age. This means it increases in value. In one more year, mine
will reach the classification of "aged" sandalwood and will quadruple in
value, at which time I will sell it to a friend who makes natural perfumes
and make a tidy profit (considering it has already tripled in value since I
bought it, and now it will be four times that)

The profit in Sandalwood is not selling it to some bozo like you!

And since I'm on a tear, let me enlighten you on a couple of other things.
If you had read my bio you may have also noticed that I'm a consultant in
the HVAC & Indoor Air Quality field.

Since I've subscribed to this list I've seen virtually nothing on this
subject. Do you know what an MSD sheet is? Have you checked out your home
and personal products using an MSD sheet to check for Neuro-toxins. Have you
read the EPA reports on home toxins and Indoor Air Quality?

Not one MD ever told me Nutra-sweet was suspected as causing liver damage,
nor did they indicate Phenols or Coumarins were damaging to the liver. Guess
who makes Nutra Sweet?Did you know, or did your doctor ever tell you that
the EPA considers your home to have poorer Air Quality than the outdoor air
in Los Angeles? Did he/she suggest you avoid Ketones like Rosemary which are
Neuro-toxins? Does he/she know what an MSD sheet is? You would be amazed at
what you can find on an MSD sheet.

I'll give you an example. I had a friend in Oklahoma City who ran a sign
company that used Xylene in the process. His dad died at a young age from a
heart condition. When I pulled his MSD sheets I found Xylene caused heart
problems. He went into complete denial about getting rid of the stuff.
"We've been working around this for years and haven't had a problem" His dad
died of a heart condition, he's looking straight at a government mandated
report that clearly states the product causes heart disease and he won't
make the connection. Did his father's MD ever tell him to investigate the
toxins he was using in his home or buisness? NO!

Is it just MD's? No, I had a friend who is a Chinese Doctor and she
recommended an herb for my liver. I checked it out and found it causes liver
damage. Just because something's "Natural" doesn't mean it's good for you,
or that it's not harmful. If I find out I am coming down with Parkinson's
you better believe I'm going to stay away from Pines and pine products.

BTW: Have you ever known a pharmaceutical representative, and do you know
about the way they work with the MD's? Is the medicine you're taking based
on a fishing trip to Canada? You do realize the same people who are making
your medicine are the ones who are putting neuro-toxics in your home and
personal products?

But you spend your time worrying about the "snake oil salesman" You have a
perfect right to be a moron!

David