Email-power-that-be....

OhPLEASEohPLEASEohPLEEEEEEASE let this message exit my email "SEND"
box and travel 'cross the vastness of Cyebrspace and be posted on the
List!   MSN tech support SWEARS that my email program will now work
flawlessly... but since it IS MSN saying that, I still have some
doubts! (whadda surprise!)

Going for 4 1/2 days being able to receive incoming email but NOT
being able to SEND any email/List responses to a living soul has been
SOOOOO frustrating!!

I mean, here was poor Janet holding the "snake-oil discussion," with
out her regular cohort/back-up person!   MOI!

Janet... YOU GO GIRL!!  You're right in the beam with this (as usual)

Barb Mallut
[log in to unmask] <--- NOTE slight change in email addrress,
which I understand is going to be permanent.