Folks, someone just crossed the line here. I hope each
of you had a chance to read David's attack on Janet and
saw it as going far past the point any of us ever
wanted this list to go.

Since setting up PD pages and doing the Alliance pages,
I receive at least two request a week to add some
"cure" to the sites. While I almost always turn those
folks down, no one has EVER attacked me the way David
just did to Janet.

This is completely out of control, it's disgusting. We
DO NOT NEED this childish behavior on this list.

"...you have anything more than a "pea-brain"..."
"... it is YOU that is the Rat! "
"...you are obviously painfully ignorant..."
"...ot selling it to some bozo like you!"
"..."to be a moron!"

This will go over big time for those new to this list.
"A warm, wonderful group of people ready to help..." is
the way I have described this list on my pages and to
those who email me asking for PD information. No more.
We are seeing one person destroying what is home for
1600 of us.

As one of my favorite songs go, "This may not be the
end of the world, but it's a damn good start."

Please, NO MORE FLAMES. This IS our home. Keep you
screaming OUTSIDE the list.