hi david

you wrote, in part:
>Okay, Janet, I've had my fill of you! The statements you
>are making about me are false and liabelous. ...

i have said that, in my opinion, you deliberately concealed
your financial interest in the products you mentioned
in your introductory message to this list

i asked you to prove me wrong
i asked you to state your purpose in joining this list
why do you decline to answer such straightforward questions?

it is not 'my job' nor to my taste to do further 'digging'
until i have clear and direct answers from you

>...it is YOU that is the Rat! ... paid by the Pharmaceutical
>Companies to nip any natural alternatives in the bud.....

this is laughably silly
if you want to do any digging yourself
go to the pd list archives and investigate me

>What proof do you have regarding my motives? NONE! Does
>anything on my page suggest the use of Aromatherapy for
>Medicinal Purposes?  NO!

i have no proof of anything except your actions,
which, to me, speak volumes more
than your words

>Let me give you another piece of information.
>I do have [insert product here]...

i maintain my refusal to give you any further free advertising

>...even though my page says I don't. In fact, I have a rather
>large quanity of [insert product here] (Over 2 Kilos) Not
>only do I have a large quanity of [insert product here], but it
>is extremely high grade [insert product here]....

aha!
your true colours are flying at last
in this un-mistakeable sales pitch
what took you so long?

the rest of your message
displays a great deal of anger and frustration
while at the same time semi-revealing your other financial interests

i will not react to your language personally
since i know that the words you choose do not apply to me

i find it interesting and ironic
that you now seem to be resorting to the same sort of 'tactics'
that wendy appears to have found personally offensive in me

janet

janet paterson - 51/41/37 - almonte/ontario/canada
http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/janet/