You haven't just said as your opinion--you've stated it as a fact.

> i asked you to prove me wrong
> i asked you to state your purpose in joining this list
> why do you decline to answer such straightforward questions?

It's not my responsibility to "prove" you wrong. If I accuse you of being a
mass murderer--do you have to prove me wrong? I'm also not obligated to
oblige your inquistion. Prove your not taking kick backs from a
pharmaceutical company to police this list.

Face it! You jumped the gun. You made accusations YOU can't back up. I've
never offered to sell anyone anything and until I do, what you are doing is
unethical, mean, shallow, and completely uncalled for!

> it is not 'my job' nor to my taste to do further 'digging'
> until i have clear and direct answers from you

Listen Miss Judge Advocate, you made liabelous statements--you back them up
with proof! You can ask a question--I can choose whether or not I'm going to
answer it. I asked you to repeat these all improtant questions of yours and
you refer me to an archive. Forget you!

> >...it is YOU that is the Rat! ... paid by the Pharmaceutical
> >Companies to nip any natural alternatives in the bud.....
>
> this is laughably silly
> if you want to do any digging yourself
> go to the pd list archives and investigate me

Why? You mean now the burden of proof is on me? Funny how you manage to
switch things around to suit yourself.

> >What proof do you have regarding my motives? NONE! Does
> >anything on my page suggest the use of Aromatherapy for
> >Medicinal Purposes?  NO!
>
> i have no proof of anything except your actions,
> which, to me, speak volumes more
> than your words

Well your words speak volumes to me about your ignorance and inability to
judge someones motives--MS Psychoanalyst!

> >Let me give you another piece of information.
> >I do have [insert product here]...
>
> i maintain my refusal to give you any further free advertising
>
> >...even though my page says I don't. In fact, I have a rather
> >large quanity of [insert product here] (Over 2 Kilos) Not
> >only do I have a large quanity of [insert product here], but it
> >is extremely high grade [insert product here]....
>
> aha!
> your true colours are flying at last
> in this un-mistakeable sales pitch
> what took you so long?

What is your problem? Did you not read what I said? I see you managed to
clip the part that says I don't have any for sale and the reasons thereof.
Read my lips! I don't have any for sale.

It's your clip that tells the tale here, by clipping just at the right point
you distort the truth. Now I am suspicious of _your_ motives. Distortion
amount to Lying and you've now proven yourself to be dishonest.

> the rest of your message
> displays a great deal of anger and frustration
> while at the same time semi-revealing your other financial interests

Do you have a degree in Mind Reading? You think you know other people's
feeling and motives. Well, you're making me angry and you don't have to read
my mind--I'll tell you.

> i will not react to your language personally
> since i know that the words you choose do not apply to me

Very controlled aren't you! Ever been diagnosed as Narcissistic? Are you a
control freak, Janet--hate men? You see, these are examples of what you are
doing to me, but you probably can't see it, or maybe you can. That snip you
made really bugs me because it is blatant attempt to distort the truth of
what I said and an obvious manipulation of people's opinions. You have an
agenda--that is clear.