I do grow so very tired of these public differences of opinion.  I have to
wade through so much of no interest to find the few true gems this list has to
offer.  It would please me no end if we could stick to topics germane to PD
and keep the personal stuff to a minimum.  I logon after a day and a half and
find there are 140 unread e-mails!  It takes a lot of time just to delete the
trivial stuff.

I'm glad we all have a right to be heard, but the noise is drowning out the
words of hope and voices of reason.  Can we get a little quiet, please?

Keith Chancey 45/14 months