As a rule it never ceases to amaze me how well people on this list express
themselves. It also is wonderful the support that is shown.

Frankly, I didn't intend to get involved with the   fetal research discussion,
but I do feel it is important to be informed as much as possible in order to
be effective. This is probably even more so now with some of the most recent
research-i.e. stem cell.
I was fortunate to attend the last two PAN Forums in Washington. Bob Martone
had given me copies of the posting he did recently on this subject. It came in
very handy in speaking to a couple of Michigan's Congressman.So a big thanks
to Bob.Separating neural/fetal medical research definitely makes sense to me.
Lots of exciting things are happening and it just seems to be prudent to keep
our options open on finding a cure.

Another subject---Last weekend Michigan Parkinson Foundation had their annual
fund raiser. The final figures aren't in yet. However, Sugar Ray Leonard was
there, subbing for his friend Mohammend Ali , and Peter Max, the artist.Sugar
Ray is most personable. What really was good is that one of the media
people,who does the Health News for a local station was there(NBC affiliate)
She is on TV often and said she would be happy to give us publicity. She said
she had already done something on  the electric stimulator. Needless to say I
will follow up on this.

Last--but not least--love the chuckles!!!!.

Best

Lorraine Jeffe