Okay Janet I give in!

You are obviously someone who has to be right, so here's the scoop:

Yes, I sell Aromatherapy products, but not for medicinal purposes.

Yes I have Sandalwood. Here is a list of the products:

1. Triloka Sandalwood $1.50 for 10 grams (approx 8 sticks)

This product is not pure, so I wouldn't recommend it.

2. Shoyeido Sandalwood $9.00 for six small cones 30 minutes burn time.
(not very cost-effective)

3. Aged Mysor Sandalwood.

Not for sale unless you want to pay the (aged price) $88.00 1/3 ounce.

Alternative: As I originally suggested, you can buy a years supply of
commercial new sandalwood for about $10.00 (1/6 ounce) from groceries that
sell natural foods.

Please note, as I originally stated that I haven't a clue whether it will be
helpful to you or not. It did stop two episodes of shaking I experienced.

Anxiously awaiting your orders that are certain to make me a rich man.

So, there you go Janet, but its not Snake Oil it SANDALWOOD! And since you
see some potential here for me that I do not, I think you should become my
business manager.

You've certainly given this a lot more advertisement than I would have.

David