From: Gerry & Brig Haines <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: chuckle
Date: Saturday, November 14, 1998 5:01 PM

Thank you Bruce, I like you, need someone to explain all these supposedly
offending situations to me.  If you can't laugh at yourself, who can you
laugh
at.  Our political correctness has risen to such a peak, you are afraid to
say
anything to anyone, I for one, think this whole business has gone too far.
If
you say something to deliberately hurt someone, that's different, and I
have
no use for that kind of dialogue, but innocent jokes are another thing.
Maybe we need to post a warning on our humor, could be offensive to overly
sensitive people.  You and I bantered about men and their feelings, and it
was
fun, big deal!!! My husband could have left me over that comment, he
didn't,
actually he knows he'll never find anybody who treats him as well as I do.
Of
course, he would be the first one to disagree, but he wouldn't
Off my soap box now.
Gerry