courage don, keep fighting, thank you for  your note

----------
From: don <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: I.Y.Q.
Date: Monday, November 16, 1998 5:21 PM

74/30   twice i wanted to walk in front of a truck twice list to me
(family) talked me out of it. even CHARLEY  was a help. VIVIAN  says for an
example at 1 then 2 i think diff.  all this debating is for me i say for me
i am getting very confused.  30 years of PD OR AGE IS TELLING ON ME.  I
LOOK FOR HELP ON THE LIST (CAPS) AS CHARLIE SAYS IS YELLING. i forget some
times on shouting it off. mine is set up to do it on it own.  for me lets
all be a family love each other. so much of the stuff is far over my head.
i sleepy all day up long enough to read the mail then bed am in lot of
pain. as i think it's to much work but am going to hosp as asked.
family(list) and my own want me to.  as to all the debating going on i do
not have to coinage to say any thing. thanks for reading my post.

                                        I.Y.Q  DON  &  VIVIAN
                                        LOVE OF MY LIVE-52