Today there were 98 messages posted to the list; 58 of the messages were
either to, from or about one new member.  Six people have unsubscribed
from the list (some specifically giving this flame war as the reason) and
we have two new members (please bear with us...it's not usually like
this).  I have received several private messages from members requesting
that this flame war be stopped.  This isn't a debate or a discussion;
it's a flame war.

The war is over folks! No more postings on this topic, please.

The warning is this:  any abusive messages to any of our members which is
reported to me will result in my contacting the abuser's service provider
and making a formal complaint of harrassment.  Enough is enough!  Our
members have enough to deal with in our lives with pd; we really don't
need this.

Barbara Patterson
Listowner

Barbara Patterson                               [log in to unmask]
HSC 2J22                                        905-525-9140, ext. 22403
                        School of Nursing