Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:29:27 -0500   don <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>i saw the kind of help or debate on my falling closeing of my eyes not
>pro/life o choice it is not PD RE LATE D. med never i mean never say how
>much you take but what one helped you. snake oil there is other webs for it
>we have lot smart folks on list. stay with what we all can understand
>about. not a snake oil. if some tries to let all not give them any kind of
>a answer. or bother to reply to it.  then some will catch on . it happened
>be for so let  let him run off the mouth.  i never got to finish school war
>you know my school is one of hard knocks. i am going to try some of the
>advice i read on walking and falling that is PD. AND WHAT THE LIST IS FOR
>TO HELP PWP'S.  now is old good looking man get lot of you upset? lolo
>lets all HELP ONE OTHER. still need help after 30 years of PD. WE GOT THE
>TWO  BARB,S JANET,CAMMILLA THAT CAN JUMP IN. SAY HEY THAT S SAKE OIL. THEN
>STOP OKDOKY.

>                                         74/30 LIMA,OH

Hello Don,

I completely agree with you!!!!!!
I couldn't have said it any clearer!!!!
Barb P. is right, it is getting out of proportions!!!

BTW Don, I visited your site. Nice family you have! Though you gave me a
fright pointing that gun at me.
Later I realized you must have aimed at PD looking over my shoulder. Keep up
the fight!!!

Hans.