Dear listfriends,

As a newbee in listownership I sure hope this will
never happen at my list! One of the rules I've set
is: act according to normal  acceptable decent
behaviour. I suggest to the list to support Barb P.
in the difficult task she has to do.

My suggestions to Barb P.:
1) suggest any flamers, etc. to stop immediately
2) forbid the topic on the list for 1,2,3 months
3) anyone disregarding 1 or 2 will be "held"
(won't be able to post for 1,2,3,4 weeks)
4) if this doesn't help: unsubscribe the person(s)

Are such measures necessary? IMO YES!!
It's no longer a matter of topics or who is wrong
or right, but a matter of some persons EGO"s.
(on several NON-PD subjects IMO).

Have we forgotten we are here to help eachother
with PD. Let's stop fighting at eachother and start
fighting PD again!!!

Hans.