Carole,  I deleted (I think) the rest of our correspondence, because it was
getting rather long. If you remember any other studies, please let me know. My
kids swear that I would drain them dry of blood for these studies, I almost
would (joke). I want them to have all of the help I can find for them, if and
when they need it.  Maybe it will pop up tonight or later. Thank You, Nita