------=_NextPart_000_007F_01BE11FE.2D0ACB00

      My face has a headache,.  My head is going to explode like last =
nightI had a back. I have had the back ack for six days now. the last =
time I had a back like this was at least six years ago.  As a strategy =
saying, my hair and my back of going to the same time .one good thing =
was Parkinson's was not too bad yesterday.  By the end of night I was =
crying because my head was killing me. and I'm back was bothering me .I =
was crying and Praying to God to help me.  Last night I cannot take the =
pain no more.  I wish I was dead.  That's how they had my head was.  My =
head has not been bad. at leastsix months to a year.  That I wanted to =
die.
    Barbara Davis
   =20
    Barb, your neurologist should be aggressively testing you for the =
cause of these headaches.  If you're not getting satisfaction from him =
ask that he refer you to a pain clinic.  There are multiple reasons why =
you are experiencing these headaches - PD is the least of them.
   =20
    Incidentally, my husband had increased dyskinesis due to Indocin (he =
was taking the med for severe Gout).  When he stopped the drug the =
dyskinesis stopped as well.
    ------
    Regards
    Mary Ann
   =20

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01BE11FE.2D0ACB00

<HTML>
<HEAD>

http-equiv=3DContent-Type><!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD W3 =
HTML//EN">
<STYLE></STYLE>

</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<BLOCKQUOTE=20
style=3D"BORDER-LEFT: #000000 solid 2px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: =
5px">
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>&nbsp; My face has a =
headache,.&nbsp;=20
    My head is going to explode like last nightI had a back. I have had =
the back=20
    ack for six days now. the last time I had a back like this was at =
least six=20
    years ago.&nbsp; As a strategy saying, my hair and my back of going =
to the=20
    same time .one good thing was Parkinson's was not too bad =
yesterday.&nbsp;=20
    By the end of night I was crying because my head was killing me. and =
I'm=20
    back was bothering me .I was crying and Praying to God to help =
me.&nbsp;=20
    Last night I cannot take the pain no more.&nbsp; I wish I was =
dead.&nbsp;=20
    That's how they had my head was.&nbsp; My head has not been bad. at =
leastsix=20
    months to a year.&nbsp; That I wanted to die.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>Barbara =
Davis</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D4></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>Barb, your neurologist =
should be=20
    aggressively testing you for the cause of these headaches.&nbsp; If =
you're=20
    not getting satisfaction from him ask that he refer you to a pain=20
    clinic.&nbsp; There are multiple reasons why you are experiencing =
these=20
    headaches - PD is the least of them.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D4></FONT></STRONG>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial size=3D4>Incidentally, my husband =
had increased=20
    dyskinesis due to Indocin (he was taking the med for severe =
Gout).&nbsp;=20
    When he stopped the drug the dyskinesis stopped as=20
    well.</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D4></FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT=20
    face=3DArial size=3D4>------</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D4></FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT=20
    face=3DArial size=3D4>Regards</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV><STRONG><FONT face=3DArial =
size=3D4></FONT></STRONG><STRONG><FONT=20
    face=3DArial size=3D4>Mary Ann</FONT></STRONG></DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
    <DIV>&nbsp;</DIV></BLOCKQUOTE></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_007F_01BE11FE.2D0ACB00--