At 07:34 PM 11/16/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hi, I'm new to the list.
>
>I'm interested in information about co-morbidity of PD and RLS
>(restless legs syndrome). What I want to know is stuff like:
>
>Are there people on the list with both PD and RLS? Have they ever been
>told that RLS is commonly co-morbid with PD? If you have PD with RLS,
>have you ever been told *why* there is a connection between the two,
>or is it considered ideopathic?
>
>Does anyone know of any web sites that mention PD with RLS? Can anyone
>tell anything about therapies used by people with PD did that made the
>RLS better/worse?
>
>Thanks.
>
>Gila Jones
> GILA you are not a one as of 74/30 i still have RLS. WHAT I HAVE TO SAY
IS NOT A PROVEN THING   i have wheelchair,elect cart.  my legs from the
toes to above my knees feel like in am on needles. my nero says lot of time
it is not always PD but can be the cause. so what i do at times i walk with
a cane. then pain leaves for a spell. then i rest my legs,then later i take
3 Tylenol. then start all over again. now it may not work for you as we all
are diff. so in time we all got to see what works for us can try some one
idea if don't help look and see who else has same trouble try it so in time
you will find what will help you. to me that is what the list is for to
help. my way may not do you any good. it all goes back to trial and error.
just let me know if it helps. as i still got a lot to learn. you can help
me to. so if you find something that helps let me know it could be better
than mine.

                                              I.Y.Q.   DON & VIVIAN