Gila,

Welcome.  Two commonly used drugs for RLS are Klonopin which is not
directly used for PD but can be used by PD patients for Anxiety or seizure
disorders and Sinemet.  I do not know why it works.  People on the list
have complained of RLS but I do not know any figures on the comorbidity
figures.  Interesting question though.

Charlie