Michael,
There were two wonderful descriptions by Dennis Greene (I think) and his wife,
a couple of months ago - he spoke at a nursing school if I remember correctly.
 Unfortunately,  although I had saved them, they disappeared in my recent
memory loss. I am sure you can track  them down through the archives.

Hilary Blue