A friend that I sing with sent this to me, and I thought some of you
might like it.

Ivan :-)
^^^^^^  WARM GREETINGS  FROM  ^^^^^^^^^^^^ :-)
 Ivan Suzman        48/39/36    [log in to unmask] :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses  4 deg. F  :-)

Reminds me of an old Chinese tale:

People are always wishing.  But once in China a man got his wish, which
was to
see the difference between heaven and hell before he died.  When he
visited
hell, he saw tables crowded with delicious food, but everyone was hungry
and
angry.  They had food but were forced to sit several feet from the table
and
use chopsticks three feet long that made it impossible to get any food
into
their mouths.

When the man saw heaven, he was very surprised for it looked the same.
Big
tables of delicious food.  People forced to sit several feet from the
table
and use three-foot long chopsticks that made it impossible to get any
food
into their mouths.  It was exactly like hell, but in heaven the people
were
happy.

Why?

   -Because in heaven they were feeding one another  :)