It is now 11 PM  Just finished watching Dateline  I am trying to
put my thoughts and feelings here - it ain't easy  If any of you
watched the program - how many were dry-eyed - I can't see very
well. The impact of the show on me was tremendous. This is what is
needed to get the message to John Q. Public. If I ramble forgive
me. I saw my Cecily in the woman ( I can't remember her name )
altho she was worse than Cec. Cec can walk quite well when she is
OK and feeds herself quite well now.  The thing that hurts me the
most is that Cecily cannot have any of the brain surgery
treatments because of the stroke she had in Aug.  I can't say any
more - forgive an old man for his rambles. I'm going to bed now -
hope I can sleep.
Bob Anibal