I am getting tired of "not getting things," I am not that stupid.  I am
going to start asking some of you folks just what you mean.............by a
joke about a rabbi who goes to the beach seeking God's guidance and the wind
blows the pages to Chapter 11, being anti-Semitic? - Chapter 11 also being a
provision in the US bankruptcy code for business voluntary bankruptcies.  Is
this because you feel that there are bigoted people who associate Jews with
business bankruptcies?   Never met any nor heard of any, and I wonder if you
have.  Please explain your complaint with this joke, if you care to do so.
BBA