--MS_Mac_OE_2994195933_884636_MIME_Part

A quik note from Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula!

With faith and determination I still serve two United Methodist churches as
pastor.  June of 98, my Dr. said he was going to increase my Mirapex from
11/2 3x day, to 11/2 4x a day,   Then he looked at my very swollen legs and
ankles, and changed his mind .  He cut me down to taking 1/2 a Mirapex 3x a
day and swelling was gone.   I'm also on Sinemet - 50/200 3x  and 3 Tasmar a
day.  August of 96, had a pallidotomy for right side, wonderful results!
Before surgery my tremors had tremors.  Now the problem is slowness and
tightness ---- I've read that pd isn't painful ---- me thinks they know not
of what  they speak!!!!!!!!

What a glorious fall this was ---- fishing ------ mushrooming
-------family!!!!!!

Peace

Nancy Sparks   (65/12

--MS_Mac_OE_2994195933_884636_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Mirapex   </TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY BGCOLOR=3D"#FFFFFF">
<FONT SIZE=3D"5">A quik note from Michigan's beautiful Upper Peninsula! &nbsp=
;<BR>
<BR>
With faith and determination I still serve two United Methodist churches as=
 pastor. &nbsp;June of 98, my Dr. said he was going to increase my Mirapex f=
rom 11/2 3x day, to 11/2 4x a day, &nbsp;&nbsp;Then he looked at my very swo=
llen legs and ankles, and changed his mind . &nbsp;He cut me down to taking =
1/2 a Mirapex 3x a day and swelling was gone. &nbsp;&nbsp;I'm also on Sineme=
t - 50/200 3x &nbsp;and 3 Tasmar a day. &nbsp;August of 96, had a pallidotom=
y for right side, wonderful results! &nbsp;Before surgery my tremors had tre=
mors. &nbsp;Now the problem is slowness and tightness ---- I've read that pd=
 isn't painful ---- me thinks they know not of what &nbsp;they speak!!!!!!!!=
 &nbsp;<BR>
<BR>
What a glorious fall this was ---- fishing ------ mushrooming -------family=
<BR>
Peace<BR>
<BR>
Nancy Sparks &nbsp;&nbsp;(65/12 &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&=
nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_2994195933_884636_MIME_Part--