Jerry,
Amen to your post here.  It's awful.  Meanwhile, if we (you) ever get back to
the web pages, I have, through the Grace of God (thought some one would want a
copy-they didn't), copied the three fine pages you made for me.  By the way,
many thanks.  I have also scanned them into MS Word as pictures (*.jpg).  If
you ever want to publish it again, just ask and I'll try to send you an
attached copy or print and snail mail it.

Unfortunately, the item I should have available I cannot seem to find--my
pallidotomy story. Do you happen to remember/know when it was that you put
together those tales of hope from the knife?   It would be of immense help if
I knew an approximate date.  Don't work too hard at it, I suppose I will
eventually find it--my filing system always includes a date.  If I didn't save
so much so-so stuff, I would not have such a hard time finding the important
stuff. I have launched a "get ruthless" campaign for not saving the mediocre
stuff anymore--almost never read even real interesting stuff after saving.
Have filled a little less  than half a two gig hard drive since joining the
list.

Regards,
WHH