I've been warned to watch out for symptoms of retinal detachment. Apparently
my near sightedness is caused, not so much by changes in the shape of the
lens, but by changes in the shape of the eyeball.  Add to this the PD effect
on the eye muscles , and apparently this increases the chance of a detached
retina.  In fact, my friend Anne is having this problem right now..
Hilary Blue (49/25/16)