Dear Bruce--2 catalogs to start you off ---both include walkers, etc.
        MOMS  Home Health Care  1-800-232-7443  or www.momsup.com

        BruceHealth & Medical Supplier  1-800-225-8446

Why not call for catalogs? As soon as you order something from one, you'll
be on several lists!

Bruce wrote:

SNIPPED

> BTW, does anyone know any catalogs or web sites catering to the mobility
>disabled.  I would appreciate hearing about those.
>B. Bruce Anderson (52, 4)
>Schooley's Mtn., NJ

Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 80/9+
Oxford, Ohio

           *     Ask  me about the  "CARE " list    *
           *     for caregivers of Parkinsonians   *