 Ivan Suzman        48/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine   land of lighthouses   39   deg. F   :-)
Dear friends,

Beautiful sunny day in Maine today......

I'm back on-line with you again, after  1 hour on a toll-free call, with
my computer's manufacturer's technical advisor. He taught me how to stop
the disk space problems that were clogging my hard drive to capacity.

I would appreciate it very much if those persons who would like to
continue to help me would contact me OFF-LIST, so that I can give way to
the needs of  others on our List.  They need  a chance to be better heard
and served by all of us. I feel like I've had more than enough atteniton
for quite a while!

Nobody asked me to give way. I just feel like there are so many other
dramas going on that need attention!
Two  people that I personally am worried about are Don McKinley, and
Susan Tomlin's mom.

I'm not wanting my soap opera to be so important that others are list are
overshadowed!!.

Yours gratefully,,

Ivan