Enjoy,
Linda

Ole, Lena and Sven were lost in the woods of Northern Minnesota and were
becoming desperate having run out of food several days ago.  It was winter,
the
snow was deep, and their situation was looking very bleak.  When Ole dug
down
into the snow to look for nuts, he found an oil lamp and upon rubbing it to
get
the snow off, a genie came out.
The genie says, "I am da great genie of Nordern Minnesooota and I can grant
each
of you vun vish."
Ole says, "I vish I vas back on da farm."  Poof, Ole was gone.
Lena quickly says, "I vish I vas back on da farm wit Ole."  Poof, Lena was
gone.
Sven was sitting there looking sad and the genie finally says, "Sven, vat is
your vish?"
Sven says, "Gee, I'm really lonely. I vish Ole and Lena were here with me."